PUD 3 offices will remain closed for the foreseeable future. However, we can still be reached by phone at 360-426-8255. Mason PUD 3 is committed to keeping our customers connected to essential services during the COVID-19 pandemic emergency. If you are experiencing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be eligible for support, including long-term payment arrangements or bill assistance. Learn more about PUD 3's response to COVID-19 and available customer support programs here.

Report a Light Problem

Report a Light Problem

Worry-free maintenance is one of the reasons you chose PUD 3 for your outdoor lighting needs.

PUD 3 maintains many (but not all) of the street and yard lights in Mason County. If you notice a street or yard light that is out, or if there are other problems with the light, please report it using the form below and a PUD 3 representative will contact you for more information to address the situation. You can also call our conservation department at (360) 426-0777 to report a light problem.

Report a Problem with a PUD 3 Light


Banner 4