This year, we'd like to see what "PUD 3 in Your Community" looks like to you through your artistic creativity.
All PUD 3 customers are eligible to enter.
- Your artwork or photography must be an original design and be created by you. Your artwork may be hand-drawn, computer-generated, and/or created with photograph(s) (or a combination of mediums).
- Any medium (crayons, colored pencils, markers, paints/water colors, ink, computer graphics, photography, etc.) is acceptable. Stick-on letters, glitter, and stickers are not permitted, nor may your artwork contain copyrighted images, photographs, and/or slogans.
- Your artwork or photography must fit into an 8” x 10” frame.
- Only one artwork submission per entrant.
- A completed registration form must be attached to the back of your artwork (see form below).
- Entries will not be returned and will become the property of Mason County PUD 3.
- We reserve the right to reproduce artwork in whole or part and use the names of the winners.
- Artwork may appear at PUD 3 facilities, in PUD 3 publications and/or on the PUD 3 website throughout the year. News releases may also be sent to local newspapers.
- Any submission that does not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
Time Line & Submission Information
Entries must be received by 5:00 pm, Thursday, September 26, 2019. All artwork should be mailed to Asia Cline at Mason County PUD 3, PO Box 2148, Shelton, WA 98584 or hand-delivered to the PUD at any PUD 3 location in Shelton or Belfair.
Entries will be judged on creativity, content, clarity and originality related to the theme. All decisions made by the judges will be final. Winners will be revealed during Public Power Week which begins October 7, 2019.
Up to 12 entries will be selected, with each winning artist receiving $50. Winners will also be recognized at an October 2019 PUD Board of Commissioners meeting and artwork will be displayed at the Johns Prairie Operations Center.
If you have questions about the contest, contact Asia Cline at 360-432-5254 or email.
2019 Contest Flyer