Congratulations on your home. Mason PUD 3 is happy to be provide your electric needs and high-speed internet. We created this page to make it easy for you to sign up for service!
We want to make your experience of moving in or moving out as easy as possible. Set up an account online with the steps below or you can call us at (360) 426-8255.
A Request for Service Requires a Credit Application
Protecting your personal information and credit is very important to us.
A credit application helps us determine if a deposit is needed from new customers. This also helps prevent unauthorized changes to an account. Federal Law (the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act) requires us to use rigorous measures to identify, detect, and lessen the chance of identity theft.
To start service, you will need:
- Social Security Number or two forms of alternate identification (one photo identification).
- New service address - We may ask for additional address verification such as a lease agreement or title paperwork.
- New service start date - Requests online can be made no sooner than two days from the date of application.
PUD 3 Business Hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM. Response times are generally within 24 business hours. If you need to initiate electric service sooner, please contact Customer Service by phone at (360) 426-8255.
Account Setup Fees
There is a $25.00 setup fee to open an account during regular business hours.
We offer two different billing options:
- Prepaid Billing - Choosing the prepaid billing option avoids having to pay a security deposit.
- Postpaid Billing - Choosing the postpaid billing option may require up-front payment of a security deposit. Security deposits are calculated based on your credit and a minimum of $100 or up to two times the highest bill at this service address. You will be notified of any required deposit within one business day of submitting your application.
Mason PUD 3 owns and operates an Open-Access Fiber Optic Network throughout Mason County. Internet, Video, and Telephone services are delivered to the end-user from a Retail Service Provider through PUD 3’s network. This keeps costs competitive and allows customers to shop around and choose the services that best fit their needs, all while using this single connection from PUD 3.
High Speed Internet Access
With a connection to the PUD 3 fiber optic network, you will receive the fastest Internet service in Mason County. High-speed packages offered by our independent retail service providers are faster than the dial-up, DSL, and cable speeds you may be used to. These can’t even come close to matching the speed of our fiber optic network connection!
Your telephone never sounded so good. With fiber optic telephone service from a PUD 3 retail service provider, you can talk on the phone and surf the Internet at the same time. No need for two phone lines or multiple accounts. Our independent retail service providers offer a wide variety of plans, with options ranging from basic service to premium calling features.
Choose from the latest Hollywood blockbusters; settle down to enjoy your favorite network series, sports, documentaries, and more. Stream on all of your devices because buffering is a thing of the past! PUD 3’s high speed fiber optic service delivers a world of entertainment right to your home.
Nothing comes close to matching our speed!
PUD 3 has high-speed, reliable, fiber-backed internet right to your apartment! Shop around our independent retail service providers all while using this single connection from PUD 3!